The local area
Small but perfectly formed, Shipston-on-Stour is an adorable, picturesque town in Warwickshire. Cobbled courtyards and winding alleyways date back to medieval times and every nook and cranny of the town is filled with history. You can spend hours meandering through the streets; popping into butchers, bakeries and small independent shops, before stopping off at a pavement café for a coffee and a good dose of people watching. Known as the gateway to the Cotswolds, Shipston is perfect for exploring many of the honey-hued villages. The George is also just 20 minutes’ drive from Stratford upon Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare. You’ll find plenty more places on the map that aren’t too far afield, including Batsford Arboretum, Warwick Castle, Blenheim Palace and Sudeley Castle and Gardens.
- Bar & Late Afternoon Lunch Menu served between 11am - 6pm.
- Lunch & Dinner Menu served between 11am - 3pm, 6pm - 9:30 pm Mon-Fri, 12pm - 9:30pm Saturday & 11:30am - 8pm Sunday.
- Flowers and Champagne upon arrival are available for special occasions.
- Small car park available at the rear of the hotel with plenty of public car parks also available around the area.
- Two dog friendly rooms available with an additional cost for the dog.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews