The local area
Located in the sleepy village of Malpas, nestled deep inside the Cheshire countryside, The Cholmondeley Arms is surrounded by picturesque walking trails. You don’t have to travel far to discover many things of great beauty, from Beeston Castle and Woodland Park, to Cholmondeley Castle Gardens and the Sandstone Trail, nature and history lovers will be in their element.
Why not take it up a notch and get the adrenalin rushing with some skydiving, or enjoy an exciting day at Chester Racecourse. For those who like to take things a little slower, Delamere Forest Golf Club is within 40 minutes of the pub, and there are several local fisheries on the doorstep.
- Designated dog friendly rooms available
- Listed by the Telegraph in the top ten places to stay with your dog
- Winner of ‘Best Food Offering in the UK’
- Winner ‘Best Pub Group in the UK’ 2016/17
- Children under the age of 10 years old are welcome in the pub until 7.00pm, and the garden until 9.00pm
- Children above the age of 10 are welcome beyond this time
- There is a selection of smaller portion plates from the menu for children
Submit your review